Tuesday, July 08, 2008

A Conversation at Court

Court Leech: You know, fool, telling the truth isn't always the right thing to do.

Court Jester: How say you this?

Court Leech: Sometimes telling the truth be not in your best interest.

Court Jester: Too true, too true. But being a fool, I exist for those times.

Court Leech: Perhaps. Sometimes, telling the truth isn't in their best interest either.

Court Jester: And how is one to know those times?

Court Leech: There is rarely any knowing about it.

Court Jester: And so?

Court Leech: And so, the truth be a most dangerous thing. Have a care with it.

Court Jester: I shall treat it as if it were my very own.

Court Leech: Indeed.

2 comments:

Aaron Sawyer said...

Glad to see you blogging again.
It was cool to see you pop up on DiscoverUU.com. I wasn't sure it would work after such a long absence, but sure enough!

UU Jester said...

No one was more shocked than I to show up there.
Guess I'll have to up my game.